You can write an essay on any topic and discipline as long as you meet the criteria you require.
To correctly elaborate your written work uses most of your reasoning skills. Apply the strategies of critical thinking take into account that the thinking process is not linear, sometimes you may feel confused, but ask questions that guide you to correctly elaborate a written work, although this process is not evident in the final product.
In other words, to write an essay you will have to answer yourself some questions related to critical thinking, these questions will not appear in the essay, but it is possible that several of your answers will appear.
When writing an essay, you must ask for it from critical thinking, then we will give you some strategies that will help you.
Use them as a guide and not as an uncompromising employer, use those that help you achieve your own goal of work, support you to clarify your own goals and develop your reasoning skills, which correspond to critical thinking.
1. Evaluate (Estimate the value of a thing)
– Establish the use, the goal, the model from which you can support to judge the value of the thing.
– Make value judgments. (Discernments about the thing).
– Make a list of the reasons on which your judgments are based.
– Specify examples, evidence, contrasts, details that support your judgments, clarify your reasoning.
2. Discuss or dialogue (Give pros and cons on assertions, quotes, policies, etc.)
– Make a list of principles to compare and contrast.
– Judge the similarities and differences of each.
– Provides details, examples, etc. That support and clarify your judgments.
– Considers, in particular, similarities or differences.
– Define the importance of similarities and differences in relation to the purpose of the principles you compare.
3. Analyze (Split into parts)
– Divide the objective of the thing (trial, process, procedure, object, etc.) between its main parts.
– Write and relate these sections with which you must perform: describe, explain, etc.
4. Criticizing (Judging the good and bad aspects of a thing)
– Make a list with the good and bad aspects.
– Develop details, examples, contrasts, etc. To support trials.
– Considers quality judgments in particular.
5. Explain (Demonstrate the causes or reasons for a thing)
– In science, the steps that cause something to produce something (cause and effect) are usually carefully pointed out.
– In humanistic subjects and in the social sciences, a list of factors influencing the development of the evidence and the potential influence of each factor is elaborated.
6. Describe (Give the main features of a thing)
– Choose the aspects that stand out or are the most important of the thing.
– Develop details, clarifications that illustrate and offer a clear picture of the thing.
7. Argue (Give reasons about taking one position against another, regarding one thing)
– Make a list of reasons to take a stand on one thing.
– Make a list of reasons against the opposite position.
– Refute the objections against your reasons and defend your reasons against the objections.
– Expand your reasons, objections and answers with details, examples, consequences, etc.
8. Prove (Show something)
How you show the thing depends on the nature of the subject or discipline. To show something you must provide evidence, clarify its logical foundations, appeal to its principles or its laws and offer extensive opinions and examples.
Example of an argumentative essay with a contrary opinion
In the following example of brief argumentative essay we will see an author with an opinion contrary to the previous one, defending his point of view.
“In this essay I want to defend the idea that neither MTV nor any other channel is a bad influence for any person and that all programming fulfills a mission. Not for nothing MTV is one of the channels most seen by young people.
For starters, MTV is not a cultural channel, but entertainment. And that’s what he does with his crazy and crazy programs: fun. In no case it tries to be a reflection of the society or of the youth of any country, but rather offers spaces that allow the youth to disconnect from their day-to-day daily life and from the responsibilities that their studies and work assume.
Years ago, our parents and grandparents laughed at the adventures and misadventures of Laurel and Hardy “The Fat and the Skinny,” who also had a humor based on punches and absurd situations. More recently series such as “Falcon Crest” began the soap operas based on intrigues and betrays seasoned with large doses of sex more or less explicit according to the different times.
Nowadays the themes are the same, although the format has changed and I do not think our parents have committed themselves to compulsively hurting each other or behaving like the evil Angela Chancing or the famous J.R of Dallas. In the same way today’s youngsters take MTV shows as mere entertainment and not as examples to follow or imitate.
There will always be a small percentage willing to imitate the worst, people who have a problem and reflect it in a movie or play. Just as he was accused at the time of “The Mechanical Orange” of being responsible for certain actions of disturbed who were inspired by it or Charles Manson said to have inspired “Heater Shelter” for his crimes, if we take things to the extreme: Do we forbid The Beatles for being dangerous? Do we ask the young people not to listen to them?
It would be just as absurd to ask our young people not to watch MTV, since the vast majority have enough common sense to see it as it is, mere entertainment with no more consequences or problems “
Writing a text may seem like a simple task, but the truth is that many mistakes are often made when writing. A misspelled word or poorly placed punctuation mark could send the wrong message. So regardless of whether it is an informal mail or a work letter, writing correctly is an essential requirement to communicate in the professional world.
Here are some tips that, regardless of the type of text you want to write, will help you to improve your writing and communicate your ideas in a clear and simple:
1. Do you already know what you want to write about? Before you start writing the first thing to define is what you want to say. So before you get your creativity flying, ask yourself the following five questions and tell them: What do I mean? What is the central argument of my text? Who is my text for? Why do I want to write it? And How do I want to communicate?
2. Structure your text! Do not forget that every essay must begin with an introduction and must end with a conclusion. Try to follow the following formal structure:
Introduction: Introduce the central theme, the thesis or the problem to be addressed. It should also be mentioned what the text will deal with in one or two sentences that summarize the topic.
Development or Body: stage where the arguments and counter-arguments on the central argument are exposed and expanded. The length of the body depends on each writing but do not forget that each paragraph should develop an idea.
Conclusion: a synthesis of the above is made and a proposal, an outcome or an opinion is offered.
3. First comes first! The title is fundamental to attract any reader. Now, it is not always easy to find the right title so it is best to make it simple, to do with your narrative and, more importantly, to create interest. Before deciding on a title, ask your friends what they think.
4. Learn to use punctuation marks! Punctuation marks are essential to give fluidity and clarity to your ideas, therefore, the importance of using them properly:
Let’s eat children!
Let’s eat, children!
The point is used to separate different sentences or ideas, as well as at the end of an abbreviation.
The coma indicates a slight pause in the enunciation of the complete thought. They should always be used in the following cases: to separate two or more words or ideas, to limit a clarification and after the following phrases as they are: in effect, that is to say, agree, therefore, nevertheless, without However, among others.
The semicolon is a pause in prayer without supposing its end. It is also used to enumerate large items that must be separated or contain in themselves a comma.
Two points are used at the end of a sentence when you want to start an enumeration, when you want to write a textual quote, before expressing an enunciation and directing a letter.
Arguments are used as an unexpected pause in a sentence and when there is the following: doubt, irony, fear, expectation or at the beginning of a non-textual quotation.
Exclamation marks are used to emphasize an idea, give an order or show surprise.
Question marks frame a doubt or a question.
Quotation marks are used for textual citations, highlighting expressions, pointing out incorrect terms, enclosing meanings or translations, and citing titles of literary works.
The parentheses are used for clarifications, bibliographical references, translations of foreign expressions and to introduce acronyms or acronyms.
5. Presume a rich vocabulary! Try not to bore the reader and avoid repeating the same words in the same paragraph by using synonyms. There are many electronic dictionaries that you can consult:
6. Use links! Match your sentences and paragraphs to avoid abrupt interruptions between one idea and the next.
7. Order your prayers! Try to follow the usual order of words in the sentence using the following formula:
Prayer = Subject + Predicate
Remember that the subject and the verb are never separated by commas. To avoid complications it is best to place the verb as close to the subject as possible.
8. Do not abuse adjectives! Although the adjectives qualifying serve to make a text more descriptive, in the end, they are overwhelming. So before introducing too many adjectives one would have to ask if they are really necessary. When in doubt, answer the following two questions:
Does the adjective adequately describe the noun?
If the answer is yes, is that adjective necessary for the reader to understand the text?
9. Be consistent in numbering! Remember that:
The numbers from one to twenty nine should be written with letter and from 30 onwards with number.
It is also preferable that the tens and hundreds be written in letter.
Try to use numbers in numbers that have decimals.
Ordinal numerals that are written with numbers must be followed by letters flown as: 1st, 2nd or 3rd.
To indicate centuries, dynasties in certain cultures, numbering of volumes or volumes, denomination of congresses, festivals or contests and the series of popes, emperors and kings it is necessary to use Roman numeration.
10. Be accurate! Try to avoid using vague or generic words as a thing, something, matters, good, rich to refer to objects or situations. The vast majority of these words might be needed to better convey to the reader an idea and make any text more attractive.
Pros and Cons of Legalization
During his recent visit to the United Kingdom, Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos has put again in the table the discussion about rethinking the fight against drugs, especially and as always, addressing the issue of legalization. However, it was just that, a call to discuss the issue, which, in any case, has been done for many years. Even so, it is worth reviewing, within the framework of what Santos proposes, the different arguments supporting and attacking the possibility of a legalization of drugs.
Reducing funding sources for mafias and terrorist groups: Most international criminal organizations are financed, in one form or another, with the production, trafficking and sale of illicit drugs; From the Colombian and Mexican mafias to the Afghan Taliban. If the business loses its illegality status, the huge profits would be greatly reduced and the drug trade would lose its lucrative clandestinely.
Improve the possibilities of controlling and caring for addicts: as with tobacco or alcohol, if the production and marketing of drugs were legal, governments could control not only the quality of the product, but also monitor and attend more easily To addicts and consumers.
Enabling business taxation: of course, as with any legal business, the state could collect taxes on the production and sale of the drug. In fact, very good income would be obtained on this multi-million dollar trade.
Preventive approach over coercive: finally, there is the issue of the possibility of consuming as part of individual decisions taken within the framework of the freedom of the people. This is more complex than it seems, however, it is clear that a more preventive approach (which would facilitate legalization) than coercive would be less invasive and restrictive of the individual freedoms of citizens.
The mafias weaken, but they do not disappear: the legalization of the business could end the immense income that this business reaches the criminal organizations, but it would not end them, it is possible, as good businessmen, the mafias Simply decide to diversify other sectors of the illegal economy. Mafia is a problem of law enforcement and state weakness, not that there are prohibited activities, therefore, legalization can not be seen as the panacea in addressing the global issue of organized crime.
New, and no less complex, challenges: legalization would shift from coercive to preventive, but this does not simplify the problem; Addressing addicts is as complex as fighting because they do not have access to drugs. Similarly, greater and easier access to the substances, although certainly does not lead to an apocalyptic increase of consumption as some believe, will improve the chances of many people to access and eventually become addicts. The state and society, whatever approach you follow, will not be able to wash the hands of the problem so easily.
On what will be legalized: are we going to legalize marijuana, cocaine, heroin and synthetic drugs? Or just marijuana? Because depending on what one chooses the consequences of the legalization could bring with it some combinations of the pros and cons of which we have spoken. In other words, legalizing marijuana seems the simplest of agreements, but it would also prove to be the most irrelevant in terms of the fight against drugs and the care of addicts. In the same way, we could legalize heroin, one of the most harmful and addictive substances, but surely this would pose a huge social and political challenge.
Is legalization the way out of the drug problem? What other pros and cons does this option entail? Tell me what you think, comment.
Most graduate programs at the Mayaguez Campus require the preparation of a thesis or a project report, both preceded by a proposal. The purpose of this guide is to help you prepare these documents with a minimum of setbacks. The guide contains suggestions for standardizing the presentation of both documents, but is flexible to accommodate the styles of each discipline. The particular style and final structure of the thesis will be approved by the student’s graduate committee.
The Graduate Studies Office does not intervene with the format, content or writing of the theses, so it is up to you, your counselor and the rest of the graduate committee to ensure proper preparation and quality of the document. The thesis represents your maximum effort and is evidence of your commitment to academic excellence. The good name of the members of the graduate committee is also at stake because, through their signature, they certify that they read the document and approve its contents.
Before you continue, you should ask yourself the following question:
“My study is an investigation that includes development, testing or evaluation for the purpose of developing or contributing to knowledge, and to do so involves human beings from whom data or information will be obtained through intervention or interaction”? (This includes data obtained through surveys, questionnaires, interviews, cases, observation and any other method)
You must submit to OEG your proposal together with the authorization or relief document from the IRB.
The purpose of the proposal is to enable the student and his counselor to define in advance a research topic that can be completed in a reasonable time. The proposal is a compromise between the student and his committee regarding the content and extent of the research. The objectives and procedures described in the document may change during the course of research, but excessive modification should be avoided, particularly adding new goals and procedures that unnecessarily delay research and achievement.
· Cover – The cover of the proposal looks like the cover of the thesis (see examples at the end of this document) but only carries the signatures of the committee and the department director (it does not carry the signatures of the Graduate Studies representative or the director Of Graduate Studies). The title of the proposal is an accurate and concise description of the research topic.
· Justification – This section defends the importance of research and describes its possible original contribution.
· Previous publications- This section summarizes the content of the most important publications relevant to the research topic.
· Objectives- Here the main goals and purposes of the research are presented.
· Methods- This section describes the main materials and methods that will be used to achieve the research objectives. It can also inform the estimated cost of the project, the facilities available, the equipment to be obtained and the approximate duration of the research.
· Literature Cited- Here is a list of the references cited in the text, presented and organized according to the style accepted in the area of specialty.
THE THESIS AND THE PROJECT REPORT
Differences between thesis and project report
The thesis documents an investigation carried out to explore a theoretical theme or whose practical applications do not constitute the main purpose of the work. The final product demonstrates originality, creativity, individuality, organization and critical thinking ability. The project report demonstrates the same qualities but its goal is to solve a concrete problem related to industry or commerce. This guide uses theses indistinctly for both contributions.
The thesis has two main purposes. The first is to prove that the student knows how to work and research independently. The second is to confirm that the student can communicate effectively with the academic and scientific community. The doctoral dissertation also aims to make an original and significant contribution to the area of research.
Suggestions for preparing an excellent thesis
The thesis is the longest and most complex document you will produce as a graduate student. In addition, the thesis will probably be your first formal attempt to produce a document that demonstrates your ability to research, develop, and synthesize knowledge of a field of study. These recommendations will help you finish the thesis with a minimum of setbacks.
- Spend enough time preparing the document. Many students believe that preparing the thesis is a simple task that can be completed in a few weeks at the end of the semester. When they begin to work and face the magnitude of the project, these students become frustrated and give up the effort, or work hastily and produce a lower thesis that will surely face problems during the defense exam. Plans to dedicate to the preparation of the thesis one semester without commitments that occupy a long time. Include in your plans the time your counselor will need to correct drafts of the document. If you have difficulty with the language consider hiring a person to help you improve the document (for example, a teacher or a graduate student in the departments of English or Hispanic Studies).
- Plan and meet your goals. Prepare an outline of the thesis and discuss it with the members of the graduate committee. The thesis will be more manageable if you divide it into sections that you can complete in a relatively short time. Finishing the first section will stimulate you to reach the next goal and continue working until you finish the project. He works with the thesis every day, although initially for a short time. In a few days you will get used to the routine, you will dedicate more and more time to the project and you will see closer the goal to finish punctually and to perform a work of excellence.
- Communicate regularly with your counselor. When your counselor accepted you as a student, he also accepted the obligation to guide you and help you finish the degree. However, counselors have other commitments and often resent that the student appear at the last minute with urgent requests, consultations and demands. To avoid these setbacks, establish with your counselor a calendar of meetings to keep you informed, discussing doubts and solving problems. Also meet with the other committee members to discuss your latest developments and let them know in advance when you plan to submit material for review.
- Write for the audience. It is natural that you write the first version of the thesis for yourself because at that stage you are the only person in the audience. However, later versions have to be targeted at a broad audience. Some theses are written in such a way that only the author can understand them; In many of these theses the title does not faithfully reflect the content of the work, the abstract does not contain all the important information, the materials and methods do not have all the information necessary to repeat the research and the conclusions do not contain the salient points of the discussion.
- Adopt a style and follow it consistently. The thesis must have the same style, format and organization throughout the document. Study carefully this guide and the one suggested by your counselor, and apply accordingly. Following instructions is a prerequisite for the publication of any work that is submitted to public scrutiny, doing so will avoid problems now and when you face the even more stringent rules of professional journals.
- Carefully review the manuscript. The document you will submit to the Graduate Studies Office prior to the exam should be an almost final version of the thesis and not a preliminary draft that will undergo substantial modifications after the exam. The practice of submitting a draft to meet the deadline is undesirable because after the exam you will neither have the time nor the willingness to make major changes. Check each version of the document with the grammar checker of the word processor, but remember that this tool has limitations; For example, the corrector does not detect words that have been replaced by other correctly written words (e.g., spice by species).
You can write the thesis in Spanish or in English. Although it is recommended to write science and engineering theses in English, it is better to write the document in Spanish if you do not have a good command of the English language, if you do not have the resources to pay a professional proofreader, or if your committee can not dedicate additional time To correct the document. The final thesis must be well written regardless of the language used.
Length of thesis
There are no rules about how long a thesis should be. The length of the document depends on several factors, such as the area of concentration, the subject of the investigation, the number of tables and the size of the figures. The extension of the thesis is not necessarily proportional to its quality or to the importance of the contribution. The whole content of the thesis must have a defined function and contribute significantly to the value of the document.
Copyright law protects you against use, duplication and unauthorized distribution of the thesis. This means that no one can reproduce substantial parts of the document without your permission. The same right that you have over your work have the other authors over yours. Although the principle of fair use allows you to reproduce parts of other works for academic purposes without permission (although granting the corresponding credit), this principle has limits and its legal scope is ambiguous. It is recommended to request permission for the reproduction of poems, songs, questionnaires, interviews, letters, and substantial parts of other theses, books and articles published in magazines. Documents published on the Internet have the same legal protection as printed documents.
Obtaining permits can take a long time and copyright owners are not required to respond or give you permission. If you do not answer or refuse permission, you must remove the material from the thesis. If you change the material slightly to be able to use it without permission you will commit plagiarism (presentation of foreign material as if it were its own).
Experimentation with humans or animals
If your thesis includes experiments involving people or animals, include in the appendix a copy of the authorization issued by the institutional committee that reviewed and approved the experimentation.
Delivery of the document
You must submit an unbound copy of the thesis to the Graduate Studies Office 30 days before the date of the defense examination. This period is necessary to obtain a representative of graduate studies who can attend the examination on the day and time agreed by the graduate committee, give the representative time to carefully read the document, to obtain an appropriate place to take the exam and to prepare all the Documents related to the oral examination.
After the defense exam and make all necessary changes and adjustments to the document, you must submit the final version of the thesis in PDF format – no longer a hard copy is delivered. You can deliver the thesis on floppy disk, compact disc or bring it on a flash (USB) drive. The digital version will be sent electronically to the RUM library and Proquest Company.
Having an impeccable curriculum, getting a good score on the admission test and giving a correct interview, are not the only requirements that should be taken into account when applying for an MBA. The experts here provide the data to present an optimal test, and thus secure a position in the MBA of their preference.
Well each business school has its own criteria for selecting students; there are a number of common recommendations that can help when submitting an application for admission.
Schools typically order between two and five essays, and although the amount varies from school to school, topics are recurrent. The most common are: “Why do you want to do this MBA in this school?”, “In what situation did you demonstrate your leadership skills?”, Among others.
In that sense, the consultant and founder of the mba image and member of Amiga, Levy Gonzalez, says that the questions can be classified in questions of single answer and multiple answer. Although it clarifies that the only question where there is only one answer is the one that focuses on the goals of the candidate and the reason to request a certain program.
Gonzalez adds that “in other questions can be answered from the different episodes of the life of a candidate, so the selection of which episode to narrate is as important as the construction of the trials themselves.”
This process involves several formal steps or requirements that must be met, such as the delivery of letters of recommendation, the university’s qualifications, the results of the GMAT, and finally, the tests that are presented to tilt the application in your favor.
In this sense, experts argue that the test required by schools is quite decisive, since grades can no longer be changed – they did what they could in their minute – as well as the GMAT results. That is why the essay is constituted in the indicated instance to reverse any situation that has not been so favorable.
Levy Gonzalez reveals that “these essays are the answer to what could be considered a written interview, but with the great advantage of being able to think carefully the answers”. In other words, the essays serve to highlight the qualitative professional and personal part that does not figure in the two previous instances.
As a requirement that cannot be taken lightly, the experts on the subject make these key recommendations when submitting the admission essay:
1. Be clear why you want to study that specific MBA program. In this sense, the MBA director of Spain’s Graduate School of Management, Sonia Azurite, warns that “the most important thing to be demonstrated by an applicant is how the MBA will contribute to their professional development in the medium term. The aspirant must sustain why the MBA will mean a change, a before and after in his professional life. ”
Be clear about exactly what the program offers. The idea is not to make the mistake of naming aspects that the curriculum does not address. For his part, Gonzalez asserts that “the better informed the candidate of his program or election programs, the more his chances.”
Likewise, the Dean of the Business School of the University of North Colombia, Diego Cardona, said that what is expected in the essays is “a description of how studies will impact the environment of the applicant, and how he expects This one that will help you the demanding academic process that will face “.
2. Analyze the questions accurately and allow enough time to think about each response. It is important to be absolutely clear what is being asked, so we know what structure to give the essay. In other words, be clear the approach to match what the question asks. The time of reflection granted facilitates and clears the doubts.
3. Write a summary or first draft of what you are going to say. The “brain storm” (or “brainstorming”) is a necessary step, because it allows to draw general lines and ideas of what one wants to express. Make things easier for the next step.
4. Organize the information. Taking information and ordering it is critical. The structure and spinning of ideas are basic aspects. Whoever is not able to correctly express in writing what he thinks about certain topics, or about his personal perspectives and aspirations, can hardly be accepted, even though the performance in the previous steps is excellent.
- valuate the achievements, skills and characteristics most remarkable. Experts say that emphasizing – where appropriate – personal qualities and skills is positive and well-valued.In this sense, IAE Business School’s One-Year MBA Executive Director, Andrea Fernandez-Boll, recommends that participants have to provide valuable information about them. “It is important that they are original at the time of self-assessment, and that they can accurately describe their own successes and failures.”Likewise, Luis Bernal, director of MBA at the University of Los Andes in Colombia, states that “data such as the achievements, recognition and skills developed are the aspects that individually differentiate applicants and make them stand out “.
6. Limit to requested length, be concrete, without spelling errors, and be consistent across all questions. Specialists reveal that one of the most common mistakes is to exceed the limits of extension. This fact, although it does not seem to have a greater relevance, generates a highly counterproductive effect for the reader. Likewise, spelling and grammar errors are fatal. Being precise and concise are key aspects to a successful outcome.
This is advised by the consultant Levy Gonzalez, who states that whoever does not have the capacity for reflection and to express him in a concise and precise manner, will have difficulties in the elaboration of his essays.
7. Be genuine and personal in what you write. Authenticity is an aspect highly valued by examiners. Do not write down what you think you want to hear, but what you really think or feel, your future experiences and desires, both personally and in the workplace. Keep in mind that the qualifiers are very experienced people, so they will know immediately who is genuine and who only seeks to be complacent. Fernandez-Boll states: “Candidates should write the essays sincerely, being honest with all the information they provide.”
8. Hold ideas with specific examples and details. There is no better way to state something than to exemplify it. Pointing situations or alluding to personal details reflects the domain and interest you have about what you are questioning. In this regard, specialists recommend keeping attention through anecdotes and scenes, and even be entertaining.
9. Demonstrate leadership and teamwork characteristics. Although it is difficult to demonstrate in writing leadership skills and abilities, it is essential that the test reflects managerial capacity in certain scenarios, the ability to work in groups and skills in the social-work environment.
10. Review and receive feedback. Almost as important as structuring information, are the constant revisions. Check as necessary. It is important to be clear that a minimum error can be costly, even rejection of admission. On the other hand, the experts recommend asking for external help. It is always welcome a fresh vision that can contribute with new data and that helps to polish the writing.
If you feel like you need some help with your paper, we recommend MBA essay writing service at ThePensters.
Finally, it is necessary to take into account that trials alone do not guarantee entry, however, if you work responsibly, with dedication in preparing it, and in a sincere way in what we say about us, this will mean an added value and a point Positive at the time of being accepted at the school in question. The fundamental thing is to be able to give light on oneself, what we really think about diverse subjects and the aspirations of future that have, aspects that are as close as possible to the reality of the aspirant.
The poetic essay expresses the sensitivity of its author, using mostly literary language. It is usually original, intense, with expressive language and could be classified as beautiful. Like poetry, it is more than words or well-written sentences. The author generates a sensitive connection with the reader. He expresses his opinions and even his feelings, words are not words, feelings are transferred to paper. It is so subjective, because like poetry, it is not in the paper but in the soul of who writes it and in the heart of who reads it. The literary forms are fundamental, it is loaded with antitheses and epithets that carry the imagination of the reader or cause grace by the way of expressing the ideas.
As its name implies, the purpose of an expository essay is to expose or inform. The expository tests transmit information, they present a series of facts, data or points of view. This type of essay predominates the exposition and / or explanation of the position that the author has on the subject, from a critical perspective, but with opinions based on facts or common sense and with conclusions logically extracted from the approach and criticism .
This is the type of essay that seems to be simpler, but on the contrary, is in my opinion the most difficult. This, because being able to make a sustained criticism without supports beyond the ability to spin ideas logically and to support them with common sense, to arrive at conclusions that seem obvious after reading the essay, requires not only the good management of the Language but of the deep knowledge of the subject matter.
A good essay of this type shows the capacity and deep understanding of a problem or concept and the ability of the author to break it down and present it in a simple way to its public, to pass to make critics and / or pose positions in front of it.
This is the type of rehearsal that would be expected of journalists but reality shows us that few have that capacity, because they stay in the narrative of facts. The author reflects, through his writing, the impressions and reflections on the subject and contrasts it with his reflections on life. It shows a great personal position and therefore subjective, because it is in last a particular vision of the writer.
To refer to this type of essay, it is necessary to remember the concept of literature. According to the dictionary of the Royal Spanish Academy of Language – RAE, it is art that uses as a means of expression a language or the set of literary productions of a nation, an era or a genre, or works that deal with An art or a science. Similarly, the RAE defines it from another perspective as the set of knowledge or the treaty in which this knowledge is exposed. Under this logic, the essay is a form of expression through which ideas or knowledge are expressed on a theme, region, situation or culture and therefore must be adapted to the different disciplines and from its foundations defend its gender. Given its complexity, it does not have a single definition.
The argumentative essay is based on citations, from previous readings of works that support the argument, but also presents positions or facts obtained through the observation of social situations, of the usual in society, of customs and treatment between people and The author’s life experience with the subject. The literary essay can be defined from ideas and therefore implies its scope of action in all different professions and / or sciences and epistemological positions, but regardless of these, they are dynamically and freely conjugated in the consecutive Of the objective pursued in the trial. It is here that the definition of the RAE for essay is better configured: the essay is a writing in which an author develops his ideas without having to show the scholarly apparatus. This means that it is not necessary to be educated in various sciences, arts and other subjects or to know in full the documents related to a science or art, but to make an approach to one or several approaches and once chosen to show understanding and management of the same .
In a paragraph of comparison and contrast, the similarities and differences between two ideas, characters, or situations, to name a few, are revealed.
In this type of paragraph you can compare
Basically there are no limitations, only that it should be done in a paragraph
In the paragraph of comparison and contrast it is possible to understand the main idea, precisely because comparisons delimit the similarities or discordance that may have, which makes it possible to separate existing ideas or unite similarities.
Comparison and comparison paragraph examples:
1.- The beaches
Acapulco and Cancun are two Mexican beach destinations that are paradisaical and attract millions of tourists both national and foreign, due to the beauty of its beaches and its tourist attractions, however both places are very different, since Cancun Is located in the Caribbean Sea and Acapulco in the Pacific. The color of the sea of Cancun is turquoise blue and its beaches have a white sand that looks like talcum, while the sea water in Acapulco is dark blue and its sand is thicker and brown. The nightlife in Acapulco is one of the best attractions it has, since its bars and nightclubs guarantee a lot of fun, although in Cancun you can find many natural parks that have privileged landscapes and also guarantee a lot of fun. Usually traveling to Cancun is much more expensive than doing it to Acapulco and both places are a very good option for a vacation.
Clothing changes much from one region to another and from one season to the next, because regardless of fashion, the climatic situation affects the dress style; So it is necessary to wear linen or light clothing when it is a hot season, shirts should be light and thin even if they remain formal, but in winter clothes must be thicker and warm, which gives us more margin Changes. The colors in general are usually similar, but in summer light colors are accepted more easily, both to reflect the light and the freshness of the impression, but in cold times the clothes are usually black or gray, although currently accepted The clothes of festive colors of occasion.
3.- The skin
The skin is the surface layer that covers us all and the color and thickness changes according to race and region, because in cold areas the skin is usually quieter, both because it is covered and for genetic reasons instead in the tropics The skin becomes darker, but when a white-skinned person tans for a long time their skin becomes darker, just as a person with dark skin often reduces their color when away from the sun for a long time.
4.- Romance languages
The Spanish language is a Romance language and although it is very similar to other languages like Italian, Portuguese and French, there are always quite sensible changes, but this does not detract from the fact that at a given moment its similarity allows one to understand each other, especially in Portuguese, Italian and Spanish, as they come to have the same words with similar or identical pronunciation.
5 .- The Housing
There are types of housing, which can be small medium or large, all can count on their services, but the space and conformation changes a lot. There are huge and very luxurious houses, which occupy a lot of land but it is also difficult to keep them clean, usually they need servitude, instead a small apartment is nice and easy to clean, but as a disadvantage can have the proximity of neighbors. Each one is built in a different way, because the departments can be part of a building in which the houses occupy a single land for a single construction.
6.- The computers
In the market there is a vast amount of computing devices, but it is clear that not all have the same functions and benefits, because while some computers are only for school work, you have to differentiate them from the work computers and Games, Of Games, are adapted to process many graphics and usually have a very fast ventilation, while the work are able to process large amounts of data in a very short time and finally personal computers are cheaper because they have very basic functions.
The variety of cell phones is very high, and apparently there is a phone suitable for each person, more now that they are smart phones. We can differentiate them by price, and mainly by its characteristics, because a person who needs a telephone to communicate will not require as many devices as bluetooth, wifi or platforms like android, but a technician or lawyer who transmits data and may require conferences will opt for A very advanced phone, while the children’s phones are able to work with games and amusements that require fewer resources; All this is reflected in the price of the final product and the corresponding range.
Studying martial arts is very exciting, but there is a lot of difference between karate and judo, because in what one focuses on impacts and displacements the other works on projections and keys.
It is difficult to compare friends, as some are very funny and play with us, others are very responsible and help us when problems overwhelm us.
Choosing a novel to read is a very difficult thing, because there are historical novels, which among their fiction have immersed the real story, as happened with the children of Sanchez and the fantastic novels, that have no relation with the real life, but can Much excitement, such as Jarry Potter’s novel
Consumers have taken the switch to production, as they are now the true architects of corporate interest, leading to a radical change in the philosophy of marketing.
The reality indicates that the correct way of acting in companies is to transform and adopt the different strategic variables to the current demands of the market, since he has been the one who has actually acquired the right to claim a new way of acting both the company As well as public bodies, in which the consumer is aware of the importance of the consumer, make sure they know him, understand him and thus give him the precise answers to the needs he manifests.
To this end, marketing must be understood as a more global business concept, where all other departments are impregnated with their philosophy and not forget at any time that the true reason of being the company is the complete satisfaction of the client, which leads to the success.
I think that the members of the company should feel totally committed to the organization, they should really put on the shirt and move forward their interests and those of the same company, demonstrating with push and effort that they can achieve their goals and that will go beyond the goals Proposals, a team work is a great complement of this because all are for the same purpose and for the same result which will be optimal because of their great achievements.
It should be aware that the penetration of new technologies in all areas of the business organization is giving marketing an important role as the driver of all business information and main tool to adapt products, processes and sales to the tastes And customer needs.
Within marketing it is important to take into account that it is necessary to plan with a guarantee of success the future of a company, based on the answers offered by the market demands, since we are exposed to continuous changes day by day and the Success and achievement of objectives will largely depend on adaptability and, above all, anticipation of these changes, thus understanding how future changes will affect the company, and then the ability to devise appropriate strategies to take advantage of those changes. Events to the maximum and for the benefit of the organization.
The company must establish its objectives, be clear what is going to be done and where it wants to reach, which is its target market, who are its customers, what is its product or service, in order to establish who is the company and who are the That conform it; Know how to make decisions at the indicated times and that these are productive for the organization taking into account how they can affect or benefit in the future, contemplating unforeseen changes that arise in the environment, in this way to make the most of the internal resources available to them And that they should represent a competitive advantage over competition in the market.
I believe that both the company and its members must be highly competitive on and off campus, in this way you can attest to the products offered in it, so your customers will feel more comfortable and secure with what they acquire And consume, since they are the most indicated to qualify the work and the service that is given them and therefore also the quality of the inputs that the organization offers.
In this way have a high knowledge of the market for which they are working as this will contribute to greater optimum results and better customer satisfaction by fully complying with the needs of them. Once the target market is known, have the strategies to be implemented and put into practice, these according to the possibilities and objectives proposed, then implement and put into action everything proposed, using the tools that allow us to obtain the achievements taking into account and being Alert to our environment, the competition, the distribution channels of our product, the consumers, the prices, the brands, and the corresponding promotions; Subsequently maintaining a proper control of the organization and in one of the aspects that this requires, being attentive and making the necessary adjustments to reach the proposed objectives, this way you will know how the results have been achieved in the company.
An example of the above is MIMOS, is a company that produces and sells ice cream and complementary products, which is based on the service, the treatment with its customers and the quality of its products; Is a company committed to promoting conditions for the personal and professional development of its employees and obtain economic strength. Today MIMOS has more than 80 sales points throughout the Colombian country and franchises in other countries this company took pains to have a permanent commitment, with an excellent service, to be creative and innovative and above all to provide satisfaction to its customers , Thus entering the market with its brand, proposing strategies, taking control of its products, and maintaining a good team.
All of the above has to do with marketing so, as a conclusion, I can only say that with the fulfillment of the objectives in the organization and an excellent team, the company will respond to the needs of customers and consumers; This is why the importance that must be given to customer satisfaction is maximum since, as stated above, the progress of the organization depends on them and that is how clients will receive the treatment they expect, Both in the organization and in the products or services that it provides, likewise take into account all the efforts that are made in an organization which allow to fulfill the purposes of conquering and entering new markets.